Frank & Fred – Epic Partners
At Frank & Fred Casino we are looking for a champion like you to take on this exciting role, as our Junior Finance Officer in our new Malta offices!
The team behind Frank & Fred Casino has more than 30+ years of collective experience from working with more than 60 iGaming brands and has a long-term commitment to the brand’s success.
Are you proactive, willing to learn and have a positive attitude? Would you like to work in a start-up environment in one of the fastest-growing iGaming companies in the industry? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s break it down for you in more detail as to what your role entails:
- Accurate reporting/posting of invoices using QuickBooks;
- Maintaining the fixed asset register;
- Maintaining a register of all supplier invoices;
- Bank reconciliations and validation of affiliate invoices;
- Assisting Finance Manager in reporting requirements;
- Ensuring affiliate invoices are accurate and valid;
- Maintaining a variety of financial information;
- Ad Hoc duties that may be required from time-to-time for the smooth running of the department
Desirable skills and experience:
- A-Level standard of accounting and/or AAT Diploma or equivalent qualification in ACCA
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Meticulous, flexible with a can-do attitude;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy;
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills;
- At least 1-year experience in a Finance department, ideally in a similar position;
- iGaming experience would be considered as an asset but not mandatory as full training will be given.
- Be a nice person who fits in well with the team ☺
What will YOU get out of this?
At Frank & Fred Casino we put a lot of trust in every individual. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we understand your need to re-charge and for this reason we offer a relaxed and hip working environment, likewise we have monthly events taking place together with the team and also with other companies within the Office Hotel.
- A relaxed work environment in a small team;
- Remote working possibility;
- Full hands-on training;
- Competitive remuneration package;
Apply below or send an email to ”contact (@) frankfred.com”
Perks of the Job
Long-term Growth Opportunities
The Strand – Fawwara Building, Triq I-Imsida Il-Gżira, GZR 1401, Malta
- (00356) Seven Seven 041756