Frank & Fred / RR
Do you live and breath Google and Facebook Ads? Do you get that tingly feeling when lowering CPA’s? Awsome! Then you might just be our next PPC / Facebook Ads Manager, responsible for implementing our SEM and Facebook Ads strategies.
SEM specific tasks include:
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting and display network
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools
Facebook Ads specific tasks:
- Own the Business Manager set up and all parts connected to it.
- Review and improve on the current ads funnel.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Set up and update custom audiences.
- Define a structured naming convention for ads and assets.
- Improve Facebook pixel performance (set up using Google Tag Manager), including setting up custom conversions and make sure user data is tracked correctly.
General tasks include :
- Provide creative copy and graphical ad templates.
- A/B testing campaigns
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving ads accordingly.
- Report to management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Keep pace with industry trends and developments.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- A proven track record of working with both Google and Facebook ads.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Extremely data-driven and a constant improver
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- A bonus if you speak Finnish, Portuguese or German
- Detail-oriented and able to cope with multiple tasks
- Be a nice person who fits in well with the team ☺
Duration and Terms:
- A competitive salary
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, but flexible in terms of ”Freedom under Responsibility”
So comeone, what are you waiting for?
Join a new but very knowledgeable team which aims to excel in all aspects of running an online Casino. The bar is set very high and the right applicant can be richly rewarded.
Apply Below or send in an email to ”firstname.lastname@example.org”
Perks of the Job
Long-term Growth Opportunities
3rd Floor, Spinola Park, Triq Mikiel Ang Borg, St. Julians, SPK1000, Malta.
- (00356) Seven Seven 041756